ODVA is launching a new website at www.odva.org. This site has more than just an updated visual design – it offers an entirely new user experience with improved navigation, secure order entry, search capability and an interactive calendar to keep industry informed about all of ODVA's activities worldwide.
Tailored to meet the needs of the thousands of industry professionals who visit the site daily seeking information on CIP Networks, the site includes 'Quick Start' menus that give users, suppliers, and members fast access to the resources they need. Orders for publications or events can now be made with ease, quickly and securely, via the web, thereby saving time and reducing paper waste. Individuals seeking information on the wide range of CIP Networks products in the marketplace can peruse the CIP Supplier Directory for the latest innovations from ODVA members.
Individuals who visit www.odva.org will find information on the following upcoming events highlighted on the interactive calendar:
- EtherNet/IP European Implementor Workshop #7: Raunheim, Germany: 27 February 2007
- DeviceNet Developer's Training: Ann Arbor, MI, USA: 5-7 March 2007
- AIMEX trade show: Seoul, Korea: 7-10 March 2007
- CIP Safety and IEC 61508 Functional Safety Training: Cologne, Germany: 20-23 March 2007
- EtherNet/IP free informational seminar: Milan, Italy: 23 March 2007
- EtherNet/IP free informational seminar: Stuttgart, Germany: 29 March 2007