Following the success of its UK debut tour last year, and to meet demand from distributors and end users, the ESAB Demobus will make a return visit to the UK in June 2011.
The ESAB demobus is a mobile demonstration unit that travels around Europe throughout the year. The demobus gives people the opportunity to see ESAB's world of welding and cutting all under one roof.
On board ESAB displays an extensive range of welding and cutting products, including the latest developments in MIG, TIG and MMA welding machines, automation equipment, welding consumables and personal protective equipment (PPE) and welding accessories. There will also be live welding and cutting demonstrations of MIG, TIG, MMA and plasma cutting products.
Technical experts from ESAB will be on hand throughout the tour to discuss all aspect of welding and cutting.
The programme is as follows:
- 14 June - Newbury Welding, Newbury
- 15 June - GearTrodes, Port Talbot
- 16 June - Engweld, Warley
- 17/18/19 June - East of England Show, Peterborough
- 20 June - EngWeld, Sutton-in-Ashfield
- 21 June - Truflame, Sheffield
- 23-26 June - Royal Highland Show, Edinburgh, in conjunction with Weldsafe
For more information and a personal invitation call ESAB Publicity on +44 (0)800 3893152 or email . Keep up to date with the programme as it unfolds by following ESAB UK on Facebook.