National Instruments has announced the keynote and summit presenters for the NIWeek 2012 worldwide graphical system design conference and exhibition on 7–9 August in Austin. Speakers include Thomas R. Kurfess and Robert Swan, as well as highly respected authorities to lead six specialised summits.
Ray Almgren, Vice President of Marketing for Core Platforms at National Instruments, says: “NIWeek 2012 attendees will have an opportunity to hear from some of the world’s foremost thought leaders in science and technology. It is rare that a conference can provide speakers with expertise in such a wide variety of topics including energy technology, RF and communications, vision, aerospace and defence, big physics and robotics – in just three days.”
Other speakers include:
- Michael Belfiore, author, journalist and renowned speaker
- Michael Webber, Center for International Energy and Environmental Policy, The University of Texas
- Jeff Bier, Founder, Embedded Vision Alliance
- Dr Edward Moses, Director of National Ignition Facility (NIF) and Photon Science, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
- Dr Kevin Jones, Director of Research Accelerator Division, Oak Ridge National Laboratory
- Peter Corke,Professor of Robotics and Control, Queensland University of Technology
- Dr Rainer Bischoff, Project Coordinator for Cooperative Research Projects, KUKA Laboratories GmbH
Readers can learn more about NIWeek and register at www.ni.com/niweek.