2013 dates for the Murex Welding Products City & Guilds Accredited Gas Equipment Inspectors training courses have been announced. Both Certification and Recertification Courses are available and will suit all those responsible for the safety of oxy-fuel gas systems in places of work or training.
Safety officers, maintenance staff, supervisors, teaching staff and others can benefit from attendance at either two-day Certification Courses or a one-day Recertification Course that will bring candidates up to date with all new legislation, standards and product types now available in the UK.
Courses are held at Murex Welding Products’ head office in Waltham Cross, with Recertification also available in Birmingham and Glasgow. The Certification Courses give qualifications that allow individuals to conduct full safety checks on oxy-fuel gas welding systems.
The first part of the Certification Course covers theoretical instruction on oxy-fuel gas safety, the properties of gases, safe use and operation of systems. The second day is dedicated to practical training and hands-on tuition that shows candidates how to fully test an oxy-fuel gas station and pass it off for safe use.
Two-day Certification Course dates at Waltham Cross for 2013 are:
- Wednesday 13th February–Thursday 14th February
- Wednesday 18th September–Thursday 19th September
The cost is £515 + VAT and includes accommodation and meals.
Recertification Courses take place on:
- Wednesday 6th March – Waltham Cross
- Wednesday 17th April – Birmingham
- Wednesday 15th May – Waltham Cross
- Wednesday 12th June – Birmingham
- Wednesday 4th September – Waltham Cross
- Wednesday 2nd October – Birmingham
- Wednesday 9th October – Birmingham
- Wednesday 4th December – Glasgow
The cost is £236 + VAT.
Places for all Murex Welding Products City & Guilds Accredited Gas Equipment Inspectors training courses can be booked by contacting 01992 659567 or by email to .