With just days to go before Automation University On The Move starts its tour of the UK and Ireland, bookings are still being taken for the new (free) EDGE seminar series designed to address business issues for the senior engineers and manufacturing executives. The registration system is now live; visit www.rockwellautomation.co.uk or www.rockwellautomation.ie for more information and to register for the events in Dublin (June 6th), Cardiff (June 11th), Crawley (June 13th) and Durham (June 18th).
Core elements of the free, day-long EDGE seminar series will be:
- Safety Culture as a Function of Operational Performance
- The Practical Executive’s Approach to Asset Management
- Directing Operational Effectiveness and Data Driven Decision Making
- Leading into the Future of Manufacturing
- Selecting and Implementing an Energy Management Policy – The business case
- Driving Cyber Security Culture within Industry
- including “Defence in Depth” Cyber Security philosophy
With EDGE running alongside the AU-OTM series, executives can attend the event with senior engineers from their business who will benefit from the Rockwell Automation AU-OTM seminars and demonstrations. With a show floor packed full of Rockwell Automation products and stands from Partner Network Companies, in addition to excellent Rockwell Automation hospitality, the events and seminars are expected to be oversubscribed.
EDGE seminar series availability is strictly limited in order to keep seminar numbers appropriate to allow for a level of interaction, and booking is highly recommended. The seminars will be led by senior Rockwell Automation business leaders, each of whom comes from an engineering background and works at the cutting edge of their subject matter on a daily basis with UK and Global engineering and manufacturing businesses.