ESAB will have a stand at the Schweissen & Schneiden (Welding & Cutting) exhibition that takes place at Messe Essen in Germany from 16-21 September 2014. To help people plan their visit in advance, ESAB has created a virtual exhibition stand. Of course, the virtual exhibition stand is also very useful for people who are unable to visit Schweissen & Schneiden in person.
So that 'virtual visitors' do not feel they are missing out, the virtual exhibition enables you to enter ESAB's Weld + Win promotion for the chance to win a grand prize that includes a package of high-quality ESAB products and Personal Protection Equipment (PPE).
Clicking on the virtual exhibition stand enables you to see what is being exhibited and/or demonstrated; further links then provide quick and easy access to additional product information on the main ESAB website.
Highlights on the exhibition stand include:
- The PowerCut family of manual plasma cutting systems
- Aristo Mig 4004i Pulse, Aristo Mig U5000iw and Heliarc 353i
- Warrior 400 and 500 multi-process welding machines
- Consumables (OK Aristorod, Coreweld 46 LS and new Jumbo Marathon Pac
- Submerged Arc Welding (SAW) products, systems and consumables
- Mechanised cutting systems
- Columbus III programming software
Follow the link to visit the ESAB virtual exhibition stand prior to or instead of attending Schweissen & Schneiden 2013. There are also links to download ESAB's show newsletter, follow ESAB on Twitter and stay up to date with ESAB on Facebook.