Rockwell Automation, in collaboration with Strategic Alliance partner Cisco, now offers the Managing Industrial Networks with Cisco Networking Technologies (IMINS) class. This class is designed for IT and operations technology professionals who are responsible for the implementation, operation and support of networked industrial infrastructure. The course helps students prepare for the Cisco Industrial Networking Specialist Certification exam (exam ID 600-601) and achieve their Cisco Industrial Networking Specialist Certification.
Through this course, you will:
- Achieve competency and skills to install, maintain and troubleshoot industrial network systems
- Interpret design and drawings to recognise industrial topologies and access reference materials
- Help ensure network availability, reliability and cyber security
- Take the first step in a portfolio of educational products toward a career in industrial networks
- Become a certified network specialist
For more information about the Managing Industrial Networks with Cisco Networking Technologies (IMINS) class, download the Course Profile [PDF].