Bradman Lake Group is participating at the PPMA Show 2015 that will be held on 29 Sept – 1 Oct, 2015 at NEC Birmingham where visitors to Bradman Lake’s stand number E56 can witness firsthand the technology of flow wrapping. The company will be exhibiting the FT120 Flow Wrapper with ILPF Phase Feeder, which combines over 65 years of experience designing and building packaging equipment and installing more than 15,000 machines worldwide.
The FT120 sets the benchmark for horizontal form fill and seal flow wrapping machines and the ILPF is an innovative infeed system designed to form a queue of product and then to phase individual product into the infeed flights of the FT120 flow wrapper. It also controls the speed of the machines by monitoring the level of product presented to the wrapping leg.
Bradman Lake will also be demonstrating for the first time the iTRAK technology from Rockwell using simulation software to show motion profiles, mimicking some of the modules utilised within Bradman Lake’s product portfolio. The iTRAK is design track-based software for packaging and materials handling. The iTRAK technology enables independent control of multiple movers on straight and curved paths. It’s highly innovative capabilities combine both linear and rotary motion, resulting in a flexible, fully integrated system. It can increase throughput of production, reduce maintenance and help reduce overall machine size.
Why the FT120 has become the machine of choice for many multinational manufacturers?
- Operates at a high level of efficiency and seal integrity even for difficult heat seal applications
- Low maintenance
- Robust and high quality of build to CE and British specifications
- Can be supplied as part of a turnkey system with other machinery manufactured by Bradman Lake to deliver a system from ‘process to pallet’
- Reduced number of operators. Can be integrated with complete range of product specific handling systems for semi and full automation
- Flexibility, ‘Future Proof’ Principal. Handles a wide range of products, formats and sizes to easily meet the demands of the fast changing markets at any time in the future
- Quick and simple change over parts
- Prompt, reliable technical support, service technicians and spare parts all supplied from the UK
- It is built to the latest safety and hygiene standards that are required in the bakery, confectionery, dry food, frozen food and healthcare industries
- Bradman Lake is an established brand with a high profile for reliability and value for money throughout the UK and worldwide
- A wide range of optional features are available to enable the machine to be readily adapted to meet the customer’s specific requirements
The Bradman Lake team looks forward to meeting you at their stand. Follow the link to learn more about the FT120 features.