From 27th June to 15th July 2016, ESAB’s Demobus, their mobile showroom, will be embarking on a UK and Ireland tour. On board will be an extensive range of ESAB products including the latest offering which includes the Rebel EMP 215ic, a complete package to weld anything – mild steel, aluminium, stainless steel – and go anywhere!
The Rebel EMP 215ic, which is a 120V–230V, CC/CV welding system that offers true multi-process arc performance, location flexibility, lightweight portability and a ground breaking operator interface.
A new SMIg (smart MIG) function enables users to begin MIG welding – with a very stable arc – just by setting metal thickness and wire diameter.
This new product and more will be available to view at a location listed below:
- 27/06/2016: Energas – Grimsby
- 28/06/2016: Highland Industrial Supplies – Dundee
- 29/06/2016: Highland Industrial Supplies – Inverness
- 30/06/2016: Weldsafe Limited – Glasgow
- 01/07/2016: Gordan Evans – Wolverhampton
- 04/07/2016: Energas – Sutton-Ashfield
- 05/07/2016: Elmdale – Gas Arc – Diss
- 06/07/2016: TBC
- 07/07/2016: SPA Welding – Lancing
- 11/07/2016: Oxy Arc – Dundalk, Co. Louth, Ireland
- 12/07/2016: Caulfields Industrial – Galway
- 13/07/2016: M.W. Murphy & Son Ltd – Waterford, Ireland
- 14/07/2016: Gear Trodes – Newport
- 15/07/2016: Wellington Welding – Bristol
Please follow the link for more up-to-date information about the ESAB Demobus tour.