Phoenix Contact is hosting a series of free one-day workshops around the UK to introduce Complete Machine Protection, covering three trend topics: machine safety, surge protection and cyber security.
These workshops would suit anyone with basic electrical knowledge or anyone involved in panel design/build or electrical control systems, machinery refurbishment/upgrade. It is also suitable for OEM integrators, industrial electrical systems installers and industrial network managers.
- What is functional safety? (13849 simplified)
- Practical workshop – PL and wiring architecture examples, including software options
- Circuit breakers for protection of 24V DC circuits
- Surge arresters for the power supply, types 1, 2 and 3
- Surge arresters for measurement and control protection
- Surge arresters for data and communication lines
- Testing of arrestors using the Checkmaster
- Why do we need to protect our industrial networks?
- What type of attacks can occur?
- Introduction to the mGuard product range
Visit the website to see the dates and venues for the Complete Machine Protection workshops and to book places. Note that places are limited, so you are strongly advised to book early to avoid disappointment.