With the new DPG-plus 40, Schunk's efficient series of sealed two-finger parallel grippers is enhanced for the handling of small components. The gripper is completely sealed and it fulfils all IP67 requirements. It prevents intrusion of materials and is suitable for handling rough and dirty work pieces. The seal is also reliable for powder processing and underwater applications.
The base jaw consists of two sections: one round section, which is sealed, and one with multi-tooth guidance with excellent guiding characteristics. A vent port avoids pressure changes, which might otherwise draw dirt in through the seals into the gripper.
Equipped with the same drive as the PGN-plus, the DPG-plus withstands very high forces. The combined guidance is also stable: integrated multi-tooth guidance for high moments, in all directions. For applications in harsh working environments, the robust DPG-plus 40 is reinforced with corrosion-resistant metal components.
- Small, sealed parallel gripper for small components
- Oval piston with wedge hook drive of the base jaws
- Direct air supply without hoses is possible
- Flexible screw connection on two sides in three connection directions
Basic technical data
- Gripping force (closing): 110 N
- Stroke per jaw: 2.5 mm
- Weight: 0.115 kg
- Max. admissible finger length: 40 mm