FLIR Systems Inc. is announcing the availability of the FLIR Ladybug5+ (LD5P-U3-51S5C), its latest version of the popular Ladybug series of 360-degree spherical camera systems. The LD5P-U3-51S5C captures 30 Megapixel (MP) images covering 90 per cent of a full sphere at 30 frames per second (FPS) for 8k30 video while providing superior image quality. It can also deliver 60 FPS at half-height resolution for or 4k60 video. It is an excellent choice for applications including Geographic Information Systems (GIS), entertainment, news, sports, event coverage, and other immersive experiences.
Key features include:
- Six 5MP Sony Pregius global shutter CMOS sensors provide exceptional image quality across a broad range of applications and conditions
- Spatial accuracy of 2mm at 10m
- High dynamic range of 70dB
- Low read noise of 2e- for superb low-light performance
- Operating temperature range of -20 to 50degC
- IP65 rating against moisture & dust for real-world reliability
- Feature-rich SDK for easy acquisition, recording, processing and exporting of spherical content
All FLIR Ladybug systems perform the image acquisition, processing, stitching, and correction necessary to integrate multiple camera images into full-resolution digital spherical and panoramic videos, live.
The Ladybug5+ LD5P-U3-51S5C (black or red enclosure) camera is list priced at USD $19,995 and €16,995. To see full specifications, download source files, or order the Ladybug5+, visit www.flir.com/mv.