ESAB Welding & Cutting Products has expanded and enhanced the series of MXL MIG/MAG torches for industrial-duty applications. ESAB has boosted the duty cycle from 35 to 60 per cent and now offers a full range of MXL gas- and water-cooled torches designed for industrial-duty applications.
All MXL torches feature knuckle joints and spring supports that improve flexibility to reduce wrist strain. A new handle offers better ergonomics and soft-grip areas on the 341, 411W and 511W models further increase comfort. A refreshed front-end design accepts the same standard ESAB consumables.
MXL torches are available with the following rated outputs, with duty cycles respectively listed for mixed gas/CO2:
- MXL 201, gas-cooled, 150A at 60 per cent/160A at 60 per cent
- MXL 271, gas-cooled, 210A at 60 per cent/230A at 60 per cent
- MXL 341, gas-cooled, 300A at 60 per cent/330A at 60 per cent
- MXL 411W, water-cooled, 350A at 100 per cent/400A at 100 per cent
- MXL 511W, water-cooled, 450A at 100 per cent/500A at 100 per cent
MXL torches come in cable length options of 3 or 4 m. Gas nozzles are available in 3 different versions (standard, straight and conical) to provide flexibility and durability.
For more information about ESAB’s series of MXL MIG/MAG torches, visit www.esab.com.