Beijer Electronics is presenting the new fanless low power generation of industrial-grade panel PCs with 7th generation Intel CPUs and PCAP multitouch. The C2 panel PCs also feature IP65 metal housing and easy replacement of the mass storage unit via built-in service door.
All panels have an activated Windows 10 IoT Enterprise OS installed and all models are optionally available with iX Runtime installed. The C2 panel PCs are available in cost-efficient C2 base versions and in high-performance C2 pro versions:
- C2 base – Cost-effective industrial panel PCs fit low and medium-sized applications. Available in 10, 15, 18 and 21 inches.
- C2 pro – High-performance industrial panel PCs fit medium and high-end applications. Available in 15, 18 and 21 inches.
- Industry 4.0 ready with GB Ethernet
- Industrial grade PC using industrial proofed components with shock and vibration resistance
- Suitable within machinery, building automation, water and waste water, infrastructure, etc.
- Open for third party software such as SCADA, Softcontrol, Office, etc.
- State of the art processor with Intel 7th generation CPUs
- Scratch-resistant PCAP using glass surface
- Low power with mobile processors
- Fanless with no moving parts
- Replaces earlier TxC series panel PCs
Learn more about the C2 panel PCs at www.beijerelectronics.com.