National Instruments is announcing the NI PXIe-5632 VNA, optimised to help engineers meet increasingly complex RF test requirements at a fraction of the cost, size and time compared with traditional rack-and-stack systems. The new PXIe VNA is built on an innovative dual-source architecture with frequency range covering 300kHz to 8.5GHz, independently tuned sources and source access loops to cover a diverse set of measurement applications
The NI vector network analyser (VNA) reduces the cost of test through fast automated measurements, a feature-rich instrument architecture and simplified test system development. A new NI PXI Express module integrates advanced VNA measurement capabilities to complete PXI-based test systems incorporating precision DC, high-speed analogue and digital measurements, and more.
Jin Bains, Vice President of RF Research and Development at National Instruments, says: “NI continues its strong investment in RF and microwave instrumentation expanding the adoption of PXI into high-end applications. The extensive feature set of the NI PXIe-5632 VNA significantly reduces the cost of network measurements, especially in high-volume automated test applications that require highly accurate measurements, a fast measurement speed and a small footprint.”
- Two-port, 3-slot PXI Express VNA with frequency coverage from 300 kHz to 8.5 GHz
- Wide power range from -30dBm to +15dBm settable in 0.01dB steps for measuring compression and s-parameters of active devices
- Dual-source architecture with source access loops for pulsed S-parameter measurements and extended source power range
- Frequency offset capability using independently tuned sources for measuring frequency translation devices and hot S-parameters
- Industry-leading programming interface for NI LabVIEW, ANSI C and .NET for simplified programming and fast test development times while maintaining RF measurement quality
Readers can visit www.ni.com/vna to learn more about the NI PXIe-5632 vector network analyser.