Available from Adept Scientific, the WiFi-501-TP is a WiFi-based temperature data logging sensor with thermistor probe which measures the temperature of the environment in which the probe is situated. Data is transmitted wirelessly via a WiFi network to a PC and is viewed using the software included. It can then be placed anywhere within range of the network. If the sensor temporarily loses connectivity with the network, it will log readings until it is able to communicate again with the PC application (maximum 120 days at 10s sample interval).
This WiFi-501-TP is a battery-powered device and, when configured using typical sampling periods (e.g. once every 60s), the sensor will operate for over 1 year. The battery can be recharged via a PC or USB +5V wall adapter.
The software included will allow set-up, data logging and data review. Set-up features will include sensor name, degC/degF, sample rate and high/low alarms. Once configured, historic data can be viewed via the graphing tool or exported to Excel.
- Measure temperature and humidity while transferring data via WiFi to a PC
- Built-in data display
- Included thermistor probe
- Measurement range from -40degC to +125degC (-40degF to +257degF)
- Sensor memory stores data even if WiFi is temporarily disconnected
- Rechargeable internal battery
- Configurable high/low alarms
- Software included for set-up, logging and data review
The Measurement Computing product range is supplied and supported in the UK by Adept Scientific. For further details about the WiFi-501-TP temperature data logging sensor, visit the website at www.adeptscience.com/.