Phoenix Contact Valueline Box PCs are highly suitable for demanding applications, including image processing, visualisation and control, in industrial sectors ranging from wind energy to well head automation - and everything in between. Thanks to their resistance to heat and shock, as well as the numerous mounting options and scalable performance, the Valueline Mini PCs are excellent for almost any industrial application. For even more demanding applications, the wide-temperature VL MINI PC can operate in extreme temperatures (-40 to +65degC); this model also features shock resistance up to 25 'g' and operates from input voltages of 9-36V DC.
Advantages offered by the Valueline IPC include:
- Small size: 155mm x 145mm x 49mm
- Fanless design increases system availability
- Versatility thanks to numerous mounting options - on DIN rail
- Processor performance suited to the application: with energy-efficient Intel Atom processors
- Large-scale compatibility thanks to open IT standards, numerous interfaces and operating systems
- Particularly easy to maintain thanks to readily accessible components in the IPC housing
- Suitable for use in harsh environments
- Can be connected to a Touch Panel or Touch Monitor in sizes from 5.7inch to 19inch
Follow the link for more information about Valueline Box PCs.