Phoenix Contact is launching a new family of Designline panel PC products; thanks to the fanless and energy-efficient design, Designline is suitable for operating and monitoring tasks in state-of-the-art industrial applications.
Robust, with easy maintenance and custom configuration, these panel PCs are small, sealed to IP65, capable of multi-touch, and always close to the action because they can be installed quickly and easily, directly on the machine.
DL 1000, as a configurable industrial PC, adapts itself seamlessly to IT-powered automation. The DL 1000 series adds to Phoenix Contact's existing portfolio of Panel-PCs, Box-PCs and Flat Panel Monitors, providing another option in the markets for Thin Clients, Embedded Panel-PCs and Panel-PCs, where IP65 panels are needed.
According to Phoenix Contact, the benefits of using the Designline range include:
- Upgrading machines or systems with an attractive and modern industrial design
- Intuitive touch controls thanks to multi-touch capability
- Cost savings, since no additional cabinet is necessary
- Ergonomic use directly on the machine thanks to IP65 protection
- Save space because the panel is only 60mm deep
- Easily serviceable thanks to readily accessible components
- Easy one-man assembly thanks to compliance with the VESA 100 flat panel mounting standard