Featuring 1 per cent accuracy, Honeywell Sensing and Control’s Model S Series of subminiature pressure transducers fit into tight spaces with little clearance, and accurately measure pressure ranges from 100 psi to 15000 psi.
These rugged transducers are designed to handle high pressure and temperatures, with a high natural frequency and flush diaphragm for applications such as engine and transmission test stands, pressure brake testing, and hydraulic sensor testing.
Honeywell’s full line of subminiature pressure transducers accurately measure pressure ranges from 100psi to 15000psi. These gage-only subminiature pressure transducers have a high natural frequency and utilise a flush diaphragm that is manufactured from 17-4 PH Stainless Steel. Temperature compensation is accomplished by using temperature-sensitive components located inside the transducers. These transducers have a small electrical zero balance circuit board which is in the lead wire (approximately 1in × 0.087in thick). This balance board does not have to be in the same temperature as the transducers. All transducers have four active bonded strain gages arranged in a Wheatstone-bridge configuration.
Honeywell offers a full line of lightweight subminiature pressure transducers which feature a compact, flush mount, low-profile design and flush diaphragm enabling them to fit into small spaces with tight clearances. The unitised stainless steel design, with a thin diaphragm and heavy sidewalls constructed from one piece of stainless steel, makes these sensors very rugged, yet thin enough to measure low pressures. Honeywell’s wet/wet subminiature differential pressure sensors offer a high degree of accuracy and pressure measurement ranges from 5psid to 2000psid. Their small size, bidirectional overload protection, wide temperature compensation and high natural frequencies make them suited to aerospace, chemical or nuclear applications.
- Range – 100psig to 15000psig
- Accuracy – 1.0 per cent FS BFSL
- Media – Gases, liquids compatible with wetted parts
- Output – 2mV/V
- Temperature, Operating – -54degC to 149degC (-65degF to 300degF)
- Temperature, Compensated – 16degC to 71degC (60degF to 160degF)
- Temperature Effect, Zero – 0.01 per cent FS/degF
- Temperature Effect, Span – 0.02 per cent reading/degF
- Electrical Termination – Four twisted leads (1.83m [5ft]) with external balance board
- Mating Connector – None
- Overload, Safe – 50 per cent over capacity
- Overload, Burst – 400 per cent full scale
- Wetted Parts Material – 17-4 PH Stainless Steel
- Case Material – Stainless Steel
More information and data sheet for the Model S Series of subminiature pressure transducers are available at measurementsensors.honeywell.com/Pages/Product.aspx?pid=S.