Invensys is releasing its Wonderware Corporate Energy Management software, version 2012 R2. The updates include new features like a web application to edit meter values and energy rates; virtual meter hierarchies; archival and purging of energy data; and enhanced Wonderware Intelligence models and dashboards.
Wonderware Corporate Energy Management software allows users to collect and contextualise energy data, enabling them to lower energy costs by understanding granular energy consumption history and patterns in direct relation to production and manufacturing events. While many manufacturing and industrial operations view energy consumption monthly, making it difficult to understand exactly how much and where energy was consumed, Corporate Energy Management software presents that information immediately, potentially saving millions of dollars annually for large operations. And because the application is built on the company’s Wonderware System Platform, it can leverage Wonderware Workflow software to close the loop on relevant energy events, enabling timely workflow actions that resolve or prevent costly energy overruns.
- Collects real-time energy data from an array of meters, transforming it into actionable information
- Collects data from one plant or campus or from geographically dispersed plants and campuses
- Allows real-time views of energy information using ArchestrA symbols
- Records consumption at main and sub-meters for energy types like power, water, chill, gas, air and steam
- Records selected context and events in addition to energy data
- Stores energy usage data for years, with archive and purge capability
- Supports both Summary Meters and Delta Meters to calculate unmetered energy use
- Offline meter mode allows data import from RTUs, building management systems and manual input
- Sets meter targets, with alerts when targets are exceeded
- Scales to 30,000 energy meters, with appropriate reporting performance
- Web application allows viewing and editing of meter values and rates
- Flexible reports enable energy cost allocation
- Object-based for faster deployment and time-to-value
- Granular, contextual reports to view analytical energy consumption details
- Quickly maintains and configures new meters
- Auto-interpolation of offline data to accurately report energy consumption
For more information on Wonderware Corporate Energy Management, please visit global.wonderware.com/EN/Pages/WonderwareCorporateEnergyManagement.aspx.