Invensys is releasing its new Foxboro 84 Series Male National Pipe Thread Vortex flowmeter. With no moving parts, a lifetime warranty and available in various sizes, the MNPT threaded vortex meter reduces maintenance costs and is well suited for direct replacement of turbine, magnetic flow and orifice meters.
The Foxboro 84 Series Intelligent Vortex Flowmeter is designed for flexibility and reliability in harsh process environments. It is described as the market’s most accurate liquid, gas and steam measurement tool, and is now available in a MNPT model.
- Best accuracy delivers tighter process control and better material balance;1.0 per cent of reading in liquids, gas and steam;Best accuracy under operating conditions
- Widest flow range available for greater flexibility, greater than 40:1
- No moving parts
- Currently available in 1 and 2 inches
- Patented flexible tuning improves accuracy under operating conditions
- HART communication protocol for measurement integration
- DirectSense technology for better performance and reliability
- Solar powered (Nom. 12V DC) version available
- Direct replacement for turbine, magnetic flow and orifice meters
- Liquid, gas and steam service
- Backed by a lifetime sensor warranty