Advantech is introducing the AIMB-203, a new industrial-grade Mini-ITX motherboard based on the 4th generation Intel Core i7/5/3 with H81 chipset, resulting in lower power consumption and better graphic performance. Designed with a rich variety of I/O functions, AIMB-203 is suitable for applications such as ATM/Kiosks, automation, medical equipment, gaming machines etc. With the preloaded remote management software SUSIAccess, AIMB-203 not only saves development cost but also enhances system management efficiency.
AIMB-203 comes with high connectivity and multiple high-speed I/O including: 2× USB 3.0, 6× USB 2.0, 2× SATAIII and 1× SATAII connector, keyboard/mouse port, 1× Printer Port, 9× COM, PCIe ×16, 2× MiniPCIe (F/S ×1, H/S ×1) expansion sockets, accompanied with one SIM card holder for easy wifi/3G module installation. It supports 8-bit digital programmable I/O along with three BTX type Audio Jacks. AIMB-203 also comes with dual PCI Express based Gigabit Ethernet ports (Realtek 8111E) delivering up to 1000Mbps of bandwidth for network-intensive applications. Both 8× USB and 9× serial ports can provide sufficient and flexible connection possibilities for KIOSK/ATM system integrators to link and manage multiple peripherals. All these rich connectivity and high-performance features are packed in a power-efficient and cost-effective Mini-ITX form factor.
AIMB-203 mini-ITX motherboard integrates Intel HD Graphics with DX11.1, OpenCL1.2 and OpenGL4.0 support to deliver enhanced graphics performance and improved 3D video performance. AIMB-203 supports high resolution for Displayport1.2, and also has multiple display port of VGA, LVDS, DVI-D for display capability, deliver better graphics and imaging, making them suitable for gaming and medical applications.
AIMB-203 bundles with Advantech SUSIAccess which provides remote device management and system recovery powered by Acronis, and system protection powered by McAfee; allowing users to easily monitor, configure, control, and even recover multiple systems through a single console from a remote site.
AIMB-203 – Features
- Supports the latest 4th generation Intel Core i processors
- Supports dual channel DDR3/DDR3L-1600 (1.5V) 204-pin SODIMM sockets up to 16GB
- Intel Gfx support DX11.1, OpenCL 1.2, OpenGL 4.0
- Supports dual displays: VGA, LVDS, Displayport1.2, DVI-D
- Rich I/O and expansion options: 2× USB 3.0, 6× USB 2.0, 2× SATAIII and 1× SATAII, 9× COM ports, 1× Printer Port, and 8-bit GPIO, 1 PCIe ×16, 2 Mini PCIe sockets (F/S ×1, H/S ×1 with SIM card holder)
- Integrated Dual Channel 6W Audio amplifier
- Embedded “SUSIAccess” software suite powered by Acronis & McAfee for remote management, remote system recovery, and banking-level security for system protection
AIMB-203 is available now for order. For more information, please contact an Advantech local sales office or visit www.advantech.eu.