Advantech is introducing AIMB-225 – a new industrial-grade Mini-ITX motherboard based on the AMD Embedded G-series System-on-Chip (SoC), resulting in lower power consumption and better graphic performance. Designed with a rich variety of I/O functions, AIMB-225 is suitable for a many applications such as gaming machines, surveillance, ATM/Kiosks, automation and more. With SUSIAccess remote management software preloaded, AIMB-225 not only saves development cost but also enhances system management efficiency.
AIMB-225 comes with high connectivity and multiple high-speed I/O including: 2 × USB 3.0, 6 × USB 2.0, 2 × SATAIII (SATA2 co-layout with mSATA), 1 × internal keyboard/mouse port, 1 × internal printer port, 5 × COM, PCIe × 4 (supports PCIe × 16 cards), 2 × MiniPCIe (1 × F/S, 1 × H/S) expansion sockets, accompanied with one SIM card holder for easy wifi/3G module installation. AIMB-225 supports 8-bit digital programmable I/O along with three BTX type Audio Jacks, and also comes with dual PCI Express based Gigabit Ethernet ports (Realtek 8111G) delivering up to 1000 Mbps of bandwidth for network-intensive applications.
AIMB-225 mini-ITX motherboard integrates AMD HD Graphics with DX11.1, OpenCL1.2 and OpenGL4.2, enabling parallel processing and high-performance graphics processing that provides superior performance when running multiple industry-standard graphics-intensive benchmarks. AIMB-225 delivers enhanced graphics performance and improved 3D video performance. AIMB-225 supports high-resolution Displayport 1.2, and also has multiple display port choices of VGA, DVI-D, LVDS and eDP, making them suitable for gaming and medical applications.
AIMB-225 bundles with Advantech SUSIAccess which provides remote device management and system recovery powered by Acronis, and system protection powered by McAfee, allowing users to easily monitor, configure, control, and even recover multiple systems through a single console from a remote site.
- Supports AMD new generation G-series System-on-Chip (SoC)
- Supports single channel DDR3/DDR3L up to 1866 204-pin SODIMM sockets up to 16GB
- AMD Gfx supports DX11.1, OpenCL 1.2, OpenGL 4.2
- Supports dual displays: DVI-I, LVDS, Displayport 1.2, eDP
- Rich I/O & expansion options: 2 × USB 3.0, 6 × USB 2.0, 2 × SATAIII, 5 × COM ports, 1 × Printer Port, and 8-bit GPIO, 1 PCIe ×4, 2 Mini PCIe sockets (F/S × 1, H/S × 1 with SIM card holder)
- Embedded SUSIAccess software suite powered by Acronis & McAfee for remote management, remote system recovery, and banking-level security for system protection
AIMB-225 is available now for order. For more information, please contact an Advantech local sales office or visit www.advantech.eu.