Advantech is introducing the AIMB-B12300 series, a new industrial-grade thin barebone system embedded with AIMB-230 Mini-ITX motherboard, supporting 4th generation Intel Core i5/ Celeron processors, resulting in lower power consumption and better graphic performance. Designed with a rich variety of I/O functions, AIMB-B12300 series is suitable for applications such as medical equipment, gaming machines, digital signage, communications and more. With preloaded remote management software – SUSIAccess, AIMB-B12300 series not only saves development cost but also enhances system management efficiency.
AIMB-B12300 series uses 4th generation Intel Core i processors, saving up to 25 per cent energy more than the previous generation, with much improved graphic and computing performance. 3D graphics are integrated into the chipset, and a variety of display interfaces such as: DP / HDMI, DP + +, and LVDS / eDP, provide high-quality resolution screen output for up to three displays. What’s more, AIMB-B12300 can effectively reduce noise when matched with an appropriate heat pipe for a passive silent thermal system.
AIMB-B12300 series is only 35mm in height, but includes full I/O functionality: DP / HDMI, 1 × DP++, 4 × USB 3.0, 2 × USB 2.0, 2 × Serial Slots, 2 × LAN, 1 × SATA III for 2.5” HDD, 1 × mSATA, 8-bit GPIO, 2 × Mini PCIe expansion slots and 2 x Antenna holes. Integrated hardware features can meet customers’ requirements in space-limited applications such as medical, gaming machines, and digital signage. AIMB-B12300 provides a lockable DC Jack to prevent the power cord from accidentally detaching, and offers easy assembly with a wall-mounting kit.
AIMB-B12300 series bundles with Advantech SUSIAccess which provides remote device management and system recovery powered by Acronis, and system protection powered by McAfee; allowing users to easily monitor, configure, control, and even recover multiple systems through a single console from a remote site.AIMB-B12300 series Mini-ITX Barebone System features:
- Ultra slim design only 35mm in height
- Economic embedded system with 5 yrs longevity for THIN Mini-ITX motherboard
- 4th generation Intel Core i processors (DC
- 15W TDP), BGA 1168 (MCP) 22nm processors, (AIMB-B12300 – Intel Celeron; AIMB-B12305 – Intel Core i5)
- Intel HD Graphics GT3/2 DirectX 11.1, OpenGL 4, Full AVC, VC1, MPEG2 H/W encoder
- Combination of triple displays (DP, HDMI, eDP (Chrontel CH7511 LVDS option))
- 2 × USB 2.0, 4 × USB 3.0, 2 × COM, 3 × SATA III
- Easy-to-open design, quick installation for additional peripherals
- Shock-resistant 2.5” drive bay
- Low power and low noise design
- Locking type DC power jack
AIMB-B12300 series is available for order now. For more information, please contact an Advantech local sales office or visit www.advantech.eu.